ROW-A92 MY AVATAR

I have chosen this image as my avatar for a number of reasons. 
Firstly, and quite obviously, I'm receiving treatment. I must admit I don't remember why in this particular photo, but none the less I have wound up in hospital needing an injection to stop the bleeding. This treatment allows me to live a relatively normal life and carry on, and is a large part of what I will discuss.
Secondly, it identifies me, the author of this blog; and
Lastly, What you cannot see is that behind my raised knee I'm playing bejewelled on my phone, because match 3 games wait for no one and despite all that is happening in this image, I'm still carrying on with my usual activities. This will be a major theme throughout my writing as I navigate through life with a severe bleeding disorder.

CC-BY-NC-SA

Comments

Popular Posts